The Strikers U-23 Soccer program allows young adults, ages 19 to 23 to participate in a unique program designed to maintain and enhance their current soccer skills over the summer months, and prepare for future opportunities.
Details About the Program
- A 2-month program designed for current college players and current Strikers senior division players who aspire to play in college.
- Players can continue to hone their soccer playing skills by training with and playing against other college soccer players skills, having the opportunity to get ready for their college seasons.
- U-23 teams train two times a week and have games on Tuesday or Wednesday evenings during the months of June and July.
- All training is held at the East Side Sports complex in St. Charles.
- Every summer Strikers fields 1 to 2 men's and women's U-23 teams to compete in the summer league.